- Your sales order is confirmed upon receipt of payment from you. We will contact you for clarification if applicable.
- Please be aware that the quoted price does not include any duties or taxes that your country may impose on imported products. Once your order is shipped, you will be responsible for any duties & taxes charged by your local customs office. If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com
- We will refund the amount paid if the order is cancelled due to the unavailability of goods or our inability to deliver the goods within the agreed time frame.
- All premiums and freebies are on while stocks last basis
Our advertised prices are in US$. Shipping cost will be charged separately, you might want to refer to the clause in the “Shipping Package and Cost” below for details. No other additional charges will be imposed to the final amount. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right to reject any payment or orders if prices are deemed inaccurate upon purchase.
You can make payment by the following modes:-
- Online payment by VISA, Mastercard, AMEX credit cards and Paypal account.
- Bank Transfer
Payable To: Celltronics
Bank Name: DBS Bank
Branch Name/Address: Thomson Plaza Branch
Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
Beneficiary: Celltronics (S) Pte Ltd
Beneficiary A/C no.: 0015-000878-01-0 ( US Dollars )
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Delivery
An email will be sent to confirm that your order or part of your order has been shipped. A tracking number and the link to the shipping company website will also be indicated for you to track the progress of your shipment. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping package selected, item(s) selected, and your shipping location.
- Shipping Package and Costs
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping package for your item(s). Shipping costs for orders placed on this site are based on the weight of the total order. Shipping costs, if applicable, are dependent on the items in your order and the shipping package you select. Your total shipping charges will be automatically calculated during the checkout process prior to the completion of your order.
Shipping your items to you on time is our priority. For every order, we calculate Estimated Delivery Dates to assist you to find out when the order/(s) are expected to arrive. An Estimated Delivery Date is calculation based on several factors, including item availability, the shipping package you select and the final shipping destination.
Kindly note that Estimated Delivery Dates are only estimates, and are not guaranteed. As there are many unforeseen factors, Estimated Delivery Dates can change between the time you place the order and receive an order confirmation. We will do our best to provide the most accurate estimates and provide you with additional resources for tracking your order, such as order detail and tracking links.
In order for smooth delivery, we would like to inform that we do not accept shipments to PO Boxes.
Shipping package are in ‘Standard’ which takes 5 to 10 working days or ‘Express’ which takes 3 to 7 working days. Your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 12:00 p.m. (noon) EST or your order may not be processed until the following working day. Working days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays within Singapore.
Returns and Replacements
- If you believe your order is delivered to you ‘Dead On Arrival’ (DOA), please contact our Customer Service Center immediately by e-mail at email@example.com. Buyer is fully responsible for the products safely return to us. All accessories and manuals must be included inside the package as the buyer originally received it. There should be no tears, scratches or marks on the package or items in the package. If you do not contact Customer Service within 7 days of your recorded delivery date, you will be responsible for all return and reship charges.
- In the case whereby the shipment arrives with extensive damage to the box, please do not open the box or remove any of the packaging materials. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We will examine and test for the defective claim made by the buyer and give you further instructions to receive a replacement or refund. Return item has to be double boxed and ensure damaged items are ‘as it is’ condition. If you do not contact Customer Service within 7 days of your recorded delivery date, you will be responsible for all return and reship charges.
- In the event of returning the product, it should include the Return Material Authorization Form (Click here to download the form) with buyer’s details and fault description /reason for return.
If you decide to return an item and by which we determine that the product IS NOT DEFECTIVE, we will NOT be able to reimburse you for the shipping costs or for the product. We will notify you of our determination by e-mail within 7 days after receiving your return. You may request that the product be shipped back to you, but please understand this will be at your expense. That being said, we urge you to contact Customer Service before you start any return process, as your satisfaction is our first concern.
Unless otherwise stated, the products sold may be accompanied by individual manufacturer's standard warranties.
Products sold are serviced and supported by respective manufacturers in accordance with any terms and conditions packaged with the products.
We shall not be responsible and will not accept return of products purchased by you that are not compatible with your system configuration.
Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
- For trouble shooting, please email your enquiries to email@example.com. Our Customer Service Representative will reply you within 24 hours.
- For servicing, please submit the Original Product Warranty Slip, a copy of Invoice and Return Material Authorization Form (click here to download) together with the faulty item.
- Under no circumstances does the limited warranty include the cost of travel, delivery or shipment to the Spider88. Such costs, if any, shall be paid by the original owner. The Company shall pay the shipping costs associated with shipment of replacement or repaired components to the original owner.
- Warranties only cover manufacturing defects. Any equipment deemed liquid/sand/dust contaminated or otherwise dropped, misused or neglected including unauthorized ROM /firmware upgrade may, at the discretion of the repairer, be excluded from being repaired under warranty.
- You are required to retain your sales invoice as proof of purchase. You will be required to present this for any warranty claims. If the item was purchased less than 3 months before today’s current date we may be able to reprint your invoice; for us to do this we will need a bank statement or credit card statement, showing the amount and date of purchase. Outside of this timeframe we will be unable to find and reprint the receipt.
- Without the receipt the warranty becomes null and void.
After sales support
We welcome your feedback. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spider88 Pte Ltd’s total liability herein respect of each event or series of connected events shall not exceed the total price paid for the purchase of products and /or services under these Terms and Conditions.
- Spider88 Pte Ltd and Customer agree that Spider88 will not be liable for data lost, corrupted, deleted or altered. Spider88 shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error omission in sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documents or information issued by Spider88 shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Spider88.